Help us Build the Future of Millikin
There are many ways to give. Whether through cash or stock, property or in-kind gifts, a matching gift, or a planned gift of a bequest, trust or annuity, your gift of any size makes a meaningful difference to our students, our faculty and the Millikin community.
- Electronic Funds Transfers
- Make A Pledge
- Make A Memorial Gift or Honorarium
- In-Kind Giving
- Matching Gifts
- Student Class Gift Projects
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities
- Gifts of Cash, Checks, Credit Cards
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Gifts that Pay you Income
- Gifts that Protect your Assets
- Gifts from Retirement Plans
- Gifts of Tangible Personal Property
- Gifts by Will
What does MU do with your gifts?
- Investors Society
- Donor Stories
- Honor Roll of Donors
The discussion herein is general in nature and may not apply to all individuals. Prospective donors are urged to consult their personal tax and financial advisers concerning the specific consequences of making gifts to Millikin. We would be pleased to discuss, in confidence, ways in which you may support Millikin. These measures may also have an impact on your estate planning.